Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Lost Piece

It was suppose to be a day of talk. A day of clarifying things. I knew it ought to be a promise. But it never happened. :)

Anyway, that day I lost an earring. That one pair from mom. I literally cried that day. It was just too much to handle (maybe some of you will think of this as corny), but seriously, I'm imagining myself being strangled by my mom. (and until now she doesn't know I lost them.)

And then I thought of what had happen to me on that same day. I just realized that that was the little earring whom I'm about lose. And perhaps one day will never return to me ever again. And so I cried. :')

So I had to wait for things to cool down... Though I cried just a tiny little bit more and then told myself that I had to stop. 

Somewhere in my disturbed mind, I know I have to not hold on to things any longer. So I am starting to move on in case that that one little string I left will never be pulled again. :)


#SorryForBeingTooVague_IJustHadTo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment