Friday, January 3, 2014

2014. a blogger's new start.

To start of, 19 things about me before I turn 20.

1.) I just started today, January 3, 2014. but I'm not new to blogging. 

2.) instead of doing my projects (i am a Computer Engineering student), I chose to procrastinate and started typing things in this awesome new blog created. 

3.) things to consider this year: my whole self...and my future.

4.) I am not a fan of parties... unless it's with my real, true friends. :)

5.) It seems like I never learn. But I do know a lot of things.

6.) I am a complete introvert, fortunately I know how to handle people.

7.) Trusting people is  an ISSUE to me.

8.) I am a complete nerd. A cool nerd definitely.

9.) I'm the typical 'Tshirt and Jean' kinda girl.

10.) I like playing and trying different kind of sport. I dreamed of being a full-time athlete.

11.) I secretly hate people. but I secretly do the hating inside my head. :D #peace

12.) I love my friends. I treat them like my family even if sometimes they annoy me. 

13.) I forgive people too easily. But self-forgiveness is just too hard .

14.) I listen to a lot of music.

15.) I dream of happy-endings.

16.) My definite goal is to be an archaeological curator (if that term ever exist)

17.) I am not that religious, but I do believe that God exist and He's in a struggle of making people understand that He is with us and that He only wants us to love and forgive each other. 

18.) I am lost for words between politics, religion and society. 

19.) Lastly, I like city lights a lot. They seem heaven to me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment