Sunday, January 12, 2014

2 decades of existence. Cheers!

I was born on January 12th, 1994. 8:55pm.

Mom said she had labor pains that day. She checked in in the hospital 9am in the morning and was freed from the pain 5minutes before the 12th hour. She'd really gone through a lot. ;")

I am now 20 years old. There's really not much to say, but yes I am excited of what this year will have to say. As I am looking at myself right now, yeah I might've aged but I'm a child who's still on the process of learning more about life.

And so then, I wouldn't rush myself of growing up. Thinking about it too much would just make me too old. And everyone and I mean EVERYONE, should always keep the child in them. No matter what they're going through as of this moment, may it be in a bad shape or otherwise. :3

And so here comes the drama part...

20 years of existence.

I cannot thank more than my family who have been there all this time. Through thick or thin. They witnessed all of my ups and downs. I love them so much. :*

To my closest, best of friends, the families I have found when growing up, who helped me understand what I have to be. You people were my daily diaries. My keepers.  I thank you for listening all of my blabbering when I had no one to turn to. You are my second family and I cherish everyday, every moment I have with all of you. Thank you and I love you all. :*

I am celebrating my new year very simple. A holy time with my family and especially with God is just exactly what I need. He gave me this life, He gave me everything that I need, and I know He'll be there to be with me along my journey. The biggest THANK YOU is for Him and I think He already knows that :"3





To 20 years and beyond! *confettieverywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment