Friday, September 5, 2014

If I were given a chance to be with you, let me play this to you.

I am not an expert, and I only know one piano piece, and it's not even the complete song.. but I think you know how much competitive I am on things. <3

 I fell in love with this piece, and I just keep on hitting replay and I know I will never get tired of this. It's been my comfort ever since I heard it, just like you are, from the moment I knew where you stand in my life. The possibility of us may not be clear today. But I know that somehow, in me, I wanted you to be a part of my everyday, my lifetime, and my infinity.

And I am more than thankful to have met you in this moment, in this timeline that we are into. Just like the story of this symphony, no matter where we are in a parallel universe, I know that we have met somewhere, and fell deeply in love without even knowing it. And I hate that our universes are messing with the two of us, fooling us around with what and how we feel and why we have to feel this way. And it's the universe trying to make us think how impossible loving can be.

As I am listening to this, I am thinking of you, and how you are to me in every single day we spent. Even if time was not ours. Even if maybe I was not for you. And I want you to know, that I have thought of you, for millions of times in my heart and in my mind, just as many times as this piano piece keeps on hitting replay.

Thank you for making me believe that true love might exist, even in the most silliest possibilities.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZeA7bd-M1E

1 comment: